Okay, so you hate your job.
It’s boring, lifeless, monotonous, meaningless, or some crappy combination of all of the above.
So why keep going? Because you don’t know what else to do!
I mean, who are you supposed to listen to at this point?
The people you listened to up until now probably gave you all the advice that led you to where you are now.
Let me guess: you did all the “right” things?
Good grades in high school? Check. √
Get into a good college? Check. √
Good grades in college? Check. √
And then you graduated, got a “real” job, and settled into the fabled life of an adult.
And now here you are, miserable.
Waking up with a groan and a touch of the snooze button. Falling asleep watching Netflix, because it helps you avoid feeling how dissatisfied you are with your life.
Any of this sound familiar?
If it does, then allow me to congratulate you!
Yes, congratulate you.
Because my friend, you’re in the right place!
By clicking to this page, and reading to this point, you’ve already started your path to a fulfilling job, an inspiring career, and a life you actually want to wake up to every day.
How I Quit TWO Lifeless Jobs And Built Myself A Career I Love
Hi, I’m Phillip Migyanko (ME -YANK -O), the guy who’s been exactly where you are right now.
Twice in fact.
Like you, I followed the typical life roadmap given to most kids in America. I worked my ass off in high school and got into a good college. Then I worked my ass off again, got great grades again, and landed myself a stable job right after graduation.
I hustled, did the work, and took care of business.
And where did it lead me?
Right out of college I worked in my family business in the waste management industry. It was a comfortable, responsible job – and it was slowly killing me!
For a while, I was depressed. Then for a while after that, I was angry.
Over the course of a few painful months, with the help and support of family and friends, I pulled myself together, and took a leap of faith.
I quit my job, and moved halfway across the country to Austin, Texas.
Okay, okay, I know.
It’s a riveting life story, but how did I do it exactly? How does this work?
Most importantly, what can I actually do for you?
Want to change your career?
"Can't say enough good things about Mr. Migyanko! He was able to help me work through my frustrations with my current career choice, and identify ways I could be working toward something I love instead! I felt very understood by Mr. Migyanko and like he was invested in my career choice. Now I am more motivated to make the changes I need to pursue my dreams than ever before!” – Silas
The Methodical Step-By-Step Path From A Miserable, Lifeless Job to a Fulfilling, Meaningful Career
Sign up for this coaching package, and over the course of 8 modules I’ll help you:
- Clarify what you really want out of life – so you can design a career to support you on the path to your biggest dreams.
- Discover your strengths, so you can build a career out of what you’re already good at and already love doing.
- Learn the tricks of job-hunting like a pro, so you no longer waste time applying for jobs you’ll later realize you don’t actually want.
- Learn how to crush any job interview, even if you’re shy or introverted.
- Explore the massive variety of career paths available to you, and whittle down the options that match your both strengths and your vision for the future.
- Figure out which careers will provide the most meaningful life work for you, based on your strengths, skillset and the current needs of the world.
Now, I won’t lie to you: this path won’t be easy. This coaching package is far from your typical “3 Simple Steps to Your Dream Life” Webinar.
This coaching package will require you to WORK.
You might as well know now. The path to a fulfilling, amazing job career is not always easy. It might be long, and difficult.
The good news is, you don’t have to walk the path alone!
Anyone who’s ever climbed Mt. Everest had a guide to help them reach the summit. And during this 8-module journey, I will be your guide every step of the way.
A Guide To Help You Summit Any Mountain
Through each module you’ll receive:
- Practical and honest advice – I’ll tell it to you like it is, no over-hyped fluff or false promises
- The knowledge I’ve gained from my lifetime of experiences
- My personal “method” of experimentation and curiosity, that you can use to keep yourself motivated no matter what
- Job hunting and interview skills straight from a recruiter and HR pro, tried and tested for you
- A positive and energetic cheerleader who’s completely on your side (just without the pom-poms)
- Personal attention from a guy who’s fiercely passionate about inspiring your personal growth and nurturing your potential
- Tough love for the hard times – whatever you need to get your ass in gear and blast through your obstacles
I know we just met, but trust me: if I can get to where I am now, you can too!
I can practically guarantee it.
Because the tools I’m going to give you in this course are the exact same tools I used to get where I am today. And they’re the same tools I’ve seen my other clients use to get where they are today.
While I had to hack my way through the jungle, making mistakes and figuring it out on my own every step of the way, you get to walk along the path with me at your side.
This Course is not filled with vague advice like “follow your passion.” I’m not like that.
I’m a practical man. A friend once said I’m the kind of guy who thinks in bullet points.
And it’s true! I’m interested only in giving you value that you can USE – tactics, strategies and tools that actually WORK.
And, in this course, that’s exactly what I give you.
ACTIONABLE skills that get you from where you are now, miserable in your job, with no clear path forward…
To exactly where you want to be: working a job you LOVE, living a life you’re EXCITED about, on a path with PURPOSE.
The path I’ll take you on is extremely simple. It’s worked for me and for many others, and I know it can work for you.
Here’s what it looks like:
The Migyanko Method 8-Week Coaching Package
Week 1 – Laying The Foundation: Cleaning Up Your Mindset and Clarifying Your Vision
During this module, you’ll:
- Make a set of powerful agreements with yourself that will supercharge your growth and serve you for the rest of your life
- Adopt the mindset scientifically proven to lead to greater success
- Complete assessments and exercises used by business owners and industry leaders to help you clarify what you really want in life
- Learn how to develop two skills that I’ve found essential for career success in my own life
Week 2 – Looking Inward: Discovering Your Strengths and Skills
During this module, you’ll:
- Clarify your specific, marketable skills (which everyone has, even if they have limited job experience)
- Examine your past (childhood, work history, etc.) to discover hidden strengths
- Look at your present hobbies to learn what kind of job will light you up
- Gain deeper self-understanding from a deep dive into the Big Five Personality Test
Week 3 – What Are You Aiming At?: Defining Your Dream Job (In Gritty Detail)
During this week, you’ll:
- Learn what kind of jobs will not only be enjoyable, but fulfilling as well
- Rank measurable aspects of different jobs, including commute, pay, benefits, etc.
- Learn the different types of company cultures, and which ones will fit best for you
- Craft a “Job Ranking Matrix,” customized to you, which you can use to determine if a job is right for you in minutes
Week 4 – Marketing Yourself: Building Your Personal Brand to Stand Out from the Crowd
During this module, you’ll:
- Craft a kick-ass resume which will help you stand out from the crowd
- Build a unique, unforgettable personal brand that will attract recruiters like flies to honey
- Effectively communicate your strengths, in speech and writing, so you can authentically market yourself to any company
- Use social networking sites to boost your credibility
Week 5 – Improving Your Aim: Find Your Dream Job by Job-Hunting like a Pro
During this module, you’ll:
- How to find the needle-in-the-haystack dream companies that you’d LOVE to work for – without spending weeks scrolling through job search results
- Exactly what details you should be looking at in job postings, so you can weed out the jobs you don’t want – in minutes, not hours or days
- How to land jobs even when the company says they’re not hiring
Week 6 – Networking Like A Pro: How to Crowd-Source Your Next Dream Job (and the Next, and the Next…)
During this module, you’ll:
- Get to a place where networking is not only comfortable but enjoyable
- Build a network of industry leaders who can help you during your job search, and for the rest of your life
- Get past the “gate-keepers” and connect with the decision makers of any company
Week 7 – Bringing It All Together: How to Crush a High-Stakes Interview
During this module, you’ll:
- Impress an interviewer even if your resume shows limited experience
- Feel, and express, confidence in an interview, even if you’re shy or introverted
- Effectively communicate your knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excel at the small, essential details like posture, handshakes, and how you dress
Week 8: The Icing On The Cake: How to Negotiate for a Higher Salary
During this module, you’ll:
- The basics of salary negotiation – how to avoid asking for too much or too little
- How to break through feelings of discomfort and negotiate with confidence
- How to research industry standards to determine what you’re actually worth in the job market (it’s probably more than you think!)
- The pros/cons of common compensation packages
Do You Hate Your Job?
How I Quit TWO Lifeless Jobs And Built Myself A Career I LovE CONT.
I had no job waiting for me. No connections, and no real plan. Just a fiery determination to make a better life for myself.
Thrown into the fire, I had to develop skills in networking, job hunting and selling my worth (or starve).
I learned a lot about myself during that time of my life. I made a lot of mistakes, but ultimately, I discovered I could swim when thrown into the deep end when I landed a killer job with great pay, working for someone I admired!
For a while, I felt on top of the world! I’d faced and conquered my fears. I’d taken on the biggest challenge of my life, and come out on top.
But the feeling didn’t last long.
Because after only a few months, my “killer” job evolved into monotonous cold calling and recruiting. Once again, I found myself feeling bored, lifeless and dissatisfied.
It was a rough time in my life, to say the least! I had gone from literal garbage to metaphorical trash.
But I didn’t give up. I had come too far – and conquered too much – to land right back where I started.
So I took a hard look at my life. I asked myself: what the hell did I really want?
It took a calculated, methodical and highly reflective approach to figure it out. From my journey thus far, I knew I had the strength and willpower to push myself into making a change. I knew I had the ability to get out of my own way and make things happen.
But it wasn’t until I looked at the skills and experiences I’d acquired along my journey that I realized something kinda awesome.
I’d been living my passion all along!
It was the seeking, the growing, the pushing and the doing that filled my soul with fire. It wasn’t about the jobs I landed, it was about the thrill of the hunt itself. Not only did it make me feel alive, I realized I was damn good at it too!
Energized by this realization, I began helping those around me by providing value that was unique to me: a truckload of lessons from my experiences, hard-earned skills, and a kickass network I’ve developed along my journey.
And when the people I helped began finding clarity in their career paths, gaining confidence in their unique strengths and skills, and killing the job hunt, I knew it was time to take this new path seriously.
Which is what lead me here today, to a career I was born to give myself to:
Helping people just like you re-discover their passion for life, find a job that fulfills and inspires them, and help them create a life they’ve always wanted to live.
Imagine waking up BEFORE your alarm goes off in the morning, because you’re that EXCITED to get to work every day…
Imagine your boss REMINDING you to take a break now and then, because you ENJOY your work so much you regularly lose track of time…
Imagine clients THANKING you from the bottom of their hearts for the work you did, that profoundly impacted their lives, and made the world a little bit better that day…
Feels great doesn’t it?
My friend, ALL of this possible.
And not in a vague, esoteric way.
I mean it’s possible, right now, for YOU.
I made it happen for myself. I’ve made it happen for others.
And I can help make it happen for you, too.
So, if you’re ready to learn powerful skills, discover and cultivate the amazing strengths already within you and craft the life you’ve always dreamed of, let’s work together!
"I 100% recommend The Migyanko Method to anyone looking for guidance, encouragement, and applicable coaching during the process of job searching. I felt as if my individual needs were comprehensively addressed while working through The Migyanko Method. After recently relocating to a new city, Mr. Migyanko's coaching helped me land a job that I love! I feel that my new job suits me perfectly. Thank you!” - Alyssa
1. How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you are:
- Miserable in your current job…
- Desperate for change, for something more fulfilling to give your life to…
- Ready to take a hard, honest look at your life and admit how you are responsible for where you are now…
- Open to supportive, challenging feedback…
- Willing to put in the necessary work to change things…
…this course is right for you – I can practically guarantee it.
If you’re still on the fence, sign up for a call with me, and I can help you decide.
And if you’re still
2. What happens if I don’t do the homework?
In one respect, this course is like any other: you get out of it what you put into it! I’m not your father, and you’re not a child – you won’t be “in trouble” if you don’t do the work. You will, however, be wasting your money, and potentially your life, by not putting in the effort necessary to build the life you actually want for yourself. I can show you the path to walk and help you get back on track if you misstep – but I can’t, and won’t, carry you up the mountain.
3. What happens after the course?
After our 8 weeks are up, you’ll be well on your way to the career (and life) of your dreams. You might not have landed that perfect job yet, but you’ll have the set of skills and tools you need to make your life whatever you want it to be.
What’s more, you’ll have recordings of all our calls, so if you’re ever feeling lost or down, or need a clear reminder of a specific skills, you can simply watch that week’s call again. You’d be surprised how much value you can squeeze out of re-visiting calls!
And, if you still need support, I may be available for continued 1-on-1 coaching.
100% Risk-Free – Guaranteed Results or Your Money Back!
If you’re hesitating to sign up for this course for any reason, let me put all your fears, anxieties and doubts to rest RIGHT NOW.
I guarantee results for my clients. What does that mean? It means that if you sign up for this course, and don’t feel you’re getting your money’s worth after two weeks of working with me, I’ll give you your money back. Just email me, show me you’ve done the work, and I’ll send you a refund – no pressure, no judgment, no questions asked.
I’m 100% committed to helping you craft a better life. Not just a better life, but the best life you can imagine for yourself.
Are You Miserable In Your Job?
It's Time To Start Investing In Yourself
If you want to learn how to get unstuck, leverage your strengths in your everyday work, find the job you love in the 21st century, the course is for you.
The career of your dreams is waiting for you today and if you have gotten this far— you know that as well.
The majority of your adult life is spent asleep or at work. If you don't love what you do then it's time to recalibrate.
No one is going to "fix it" for your career. Your ultimate happiness is on you! It's time to change the conversation.
It’s time to own your story and this course is designed to do just that.
I promise YOU are worth it.
I look forward to your success and proud of you taking this first step in the journey to your dream career.
Cheers and Future Success,